I have officially lost track of my day to day activities during my past visit to Dubai… Hence, I have decided to omit the day numbering in my post title.
As promised here are some pictures from the Desert Safari Tour the girls and I enjoyed while in Dubai.
The tour consisted of:
1. A courtesy Hummer ride from our hotel to the desert,
2. Sand Bashing (vigorous bashing of the sand dunes… this is some ish i tell ya…at one point, I got so scared that i bean to scream JESUS! as I felt the hummer was going to overturn),
3. Henna Painting and a fun activity I like to call “Be an Arab Woman For a Moment,”
4. Camel and ATV Rides,
5. Dinner in the sunset, while watching a not-so-sexy Belly Dancer, and an interesting Arab Male Dancer,
6. Sand Skiing…. Ummmm and my absolute favorite, HOOKAH.
….all outfits were purchased at the Deira Souk (Market).
That’s all for now folks